Sheraton Hotels, part of Marriott International, Inc, has around 450 hotels in 70 countries, and Portland, Maine, has been chosen to be the first to display Sheraton’s new logo.Sheraton Hotels has stated, “The new design reflects the brand’s holistic vision for the future, making Sheraton the central gathering place of communities around the world, welcoming guests and locals into a public space that embodies the modern town square vibe.”
Portland Sheraton at Sable Oaks Business Additions
In addition to the new logo, the Portland Sheraton at Sable Oaks has introduced a new professional presentation design service for its business guests, in partnership with 24Slides. This exclusive offer includes access to a devoted design team and a 40% discount on a 24-hour turnaround design request.
When coupled with the current offering of an indoor pool, air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, free WiFi access and a tea/coffee maker, this hotel is comfortable and convenient.
Portland Sheraton at Sable Oaks can also take care of your fitness and dietary requirements as it boasts a well-equipped fitness center, a sauna, and hot tub. Plus, the on-site restaurant, Fire and Water Fish & Chophouse, serve your favorite American dishes with a local twist. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Getting to Portland Sheraton at Sable Oaks
Whether you travel by road or air, Portland Sheraton at Sable Oaks is a welcoming place to stay. Located at 200 Sable Oaks Drive, it is only 3.6 km from Portland International Jetport. You don’t need to take a taxi, the hotel offers an airport shuttle service. If you visit Portland via road you can park your car for free in the on-site public parking.
Top Activities in Portland
When visiting Portland, Maine there are a few activities you must do to ensure you explore and experience the best the city has to offer. They are:
- Explore the cobbled streets of Old Port
- Watch the fishing boats exiting the piers to catch your dinner
- Eat Maine Lobster and try the clam chowder
- Cheer for the Portland Sea Dogs, the local baseball team and Red Sox affiliate, at Hadlock Field
- Visit Casco Bay to admire the sea views and lighthouses and enjoy a day at the beach
- Book lovers can’t miss a trip to the childhood home of poet Henry Wadsworth-Longfellow. It became a National Historic Landmark in 1962 and is a great museum to discover the history of Portland
If you want to stay at the Portland Sheraton at South Oaks booking directly with them at marriot.com