Set in the elegant hill town of Ravello, Hotel Caruso sits on a verdant cliftop “balcony” above the Amalfi Coast. Its terraced gardens are a haven of relaxation, with rose arbours among tall palms. Every hour brings its own special magic, from mornings by the infinity pool to alfresco dinners at sunset, when lights twinkle along the coast. This historic hotel, with beautifully restored frescoes, is close to the centre of Ravello, known for its delightful villas and charming cathedral square.
The cliff-edged and with a jaw-dropping view on the shimmering coast, it offers the best opportunity to relax body and soul while on vacation on the Amalfi Coast. Compare hotel booking sites to find your best hotel deal at the Hotel Caruso
- Out of 90 reviews of the pool, 79 guests said they loved using it.
- 18 guests reviewed the bar, 14 felt it had a great atmosphere and selection.
- 52 guests mentioned the restaurant in a review, 45 would recommend eating there.
- We found 64 reviews that said the staff were helpful and polite.
- 57 mentioned the cost of their booking in a review, 38 thought it was a fair price.
- 40 guests mentioned the size of the rooms in a review, 32 thought they were large.